About this Blog


I am Phillip Noble and Ray F. Noble who served with the 270th Field Artillery Battalion - Battery A during World War II is my Father. I have set up this blog to hopefully be used as a resource for anyone interested in this this particular group of men. Friends, family and any interested parties are welcome to comment or contribute to this blog. I am using Google Blogger which can be rather cumbersome to navigate and is not always that user friendly (but hey......it's free). Please email me at 270fabbatterya@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to contribute any information that can be posted on this blog. This blog is actually a continuation of the original Facebook Page about the 270th FABBA......however, I decided I had enough of Facebook in general and closed out my account including the 270th FABBA page. Welcome back if you have been looking for us and welcome that much more if this is your first visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1980 Reunion